A business visa is issued to citizens of Slovakia and other countries entering the Russian Federation for business purposes.
The basis for issuing a business visa is an invitation issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation (MIA of Russia), or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (MFA of Russia), or a written request from the organization.
An ordinary business visa can be single-entry or double-entry for up to 3 months or multiple-entry for up to 1 year.
The total period of stay of a foreign citizen in the Russian Federation on a multiple-entry business visa is no more than 90 days during each 180-day period.
To apply for a business visa, the following documents are required:
An invitation issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation (MIA of Russia), or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (MFA of Russia), or written request of the organization;
A written request from an organization is a letter from a Russian organization addressed to the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Slovak Republic with a request to issue a visa to a foreign citizen. The issuance of a business visa on the basis of a written request of the organization is allowed only to citizens of Slovakia, the countries of the European Union and other countries with which the Russian Federation has international agreements on the simplification of the visa regime, providing for such a form of invitation.
This document must be issued on an official letterhead with full details of the inviting organization, as well as contain the following information:
in relation to the invited person:
first name, last name, patronymic (if any), date of birth, gender, citizenship, international passport number, duration and purpose of the trip, number of entries, routes of visits
in relation to the inviting legal entity:
the full name of the legal entity, its address, individual taxpayer number, the main state registration number, the name and position of the person who signed the request, the seal of the organization (if any).
- A foreign passport with at least 2 blank pages for visas, the validity of which ends no earlier than 6 months after the expiration of the visa;
- Visa application form filled out on the website visa.kdmid.ru, printed out and signed by the applicant personally;
- A 3.5×4.5 cm color photograph on a light background with a clear full-face image without tinted or dark glasses and without a headdress (except for citizens who, by virtue of their national or religious affiliation, are depicted in a headdress in the passport photo). At the visa center you can take a photo for a visa (additional service);
- A medical insurance policy with the amount of medical services coverage of at least 30,000 € or an equivalent amount in another currency, valid on the territory of the Russian Federation and covering the validity period of the visa, except in cases based on reciprocity. The policy can be issued in English or Russian.
Pay attention! The consular institution has the right to request additional documents for visa processing, invite for an interview or extend the visa processing period.
Pay attention! If you are not a citizen of Slovakia, you must additionally provide:
- A permit for continuous stay in Slovakia for a period of more than 90 days for citizens of the following countries: Albania, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Egypt, India, Ireland, Macedonia, Mexico, New Zealand, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Permanent residence permit in Slovakia or other similar document for citizens of the following countries: Algeria, Angola, Afghanistan, Georgia, Iraq, China, DPRK, Libya, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Syria, Somalia, Chad, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia.
For citizens of Slovakia and the European Union
All fees are paid by BANK CARD (cash is not accepted).
|Review period*||Consular fee**||Service fee
|4-20 working days||35€||25€|
|1-3 working days||70€||25€ + 15€|
*The specified dates are indicative. The start of the deadline is the next working day of the consular department of the Russian Embassy in Slovakia after submitting documents at the Visa Application Center.
The Visa Application Center cannot guarantee that the documents are ready by a certain deadline.
Most applications are considered within 10 working days, starting from the next working day of the Consular Section of the Russian Embassy in Slovakia after submitting documents at the Visa Application Center.
**If the applicant is not a citizen of Slovakia or the European Union, the amount of the consular fee is determined by the Tariff of consular fees for issuing visas established by the Russian Embassy of in Slovakia.
If an international treaty of the Russian Federation and the applicant's country of citizenship establishes special terms for the consideration of visa applications and special amounts of consular fees, or provides for a refusal to collect them, the terms of consideration and the amount of consular fees provided for by the international treaty apply to the visa application of such an applicant.
Transfer or restoration of a visa, regardless of citizenship
|Consular fee||Service fee
Filling out visa application form
The application form for a Russian visa is filled out only in electronic form and only on the website of the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia: https://visa.kdmid.ru.
After filling out the visa application form on the website, the applicant must print it out and sign it personally, as well and attach a photo that meets the requirements of ICAO.
At the visa application center, we can take your photo that meets the requirements (additional service).
At your request, we can fill out the visa application form for you at the visa application center when accepting documents.
This is a paid additional service worth 6€ for each page of the visa application form.
A separate visa application form is filled out for each applicant.
At the Russian Visa Application Center in Bratislava, you can use the following additional paid services:
- Visa application form filling;
- Photocopying / printing out of documents;
- Express photos;
- Submitting applications by mail;
- Courier delivery of processed applications;
- SMS text message notifications.
The purchase of the above services does not affect the procedure for processing a visa application and does not guarantee the issuance of a visa.
The cost of additional services is charged in addition to the service fee.
All of the above services are provided only at your request.
Please read all the terms and conditions of these services before ordering.